Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just transferred from Hawaii to Pax River, Md. Have been using my 03 Vrod as daily rider for last 2 yrs but when i moved here i quickly realized I needed a truck for the winter and somethin to haul the Rod around in and the Titan called my name.. I love this Truck! 05' LE 4x4 came with Black Westin Bull Bars, Flowmaster Muffler, Nismo CAI.
I have been reading the forums for a while and figured the best for me would be JBA Shorty Headers (for emissions), Magnaflo C.A.R.B. High Flow Primary Cats, rear stock, and Super Chip Cortex. The Flowmaster exhaust i am not sure how to tell if they are Y pipe or not but they are Duals and am wondering if they are the best for the Mods that I have on the way. Heard about the MVP Titans and would like to know more..

Any Advice will be appreciated..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, I've heard that Magnaflow should not throw codes with the JBA headers. Has anyone with this configuration had any issues?

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
I'll send you a PM this weekend with info about MVP Titans! We have some Titan and Armada Meets coming up soon, I'll include a list for you. One is fairly close to you. Got to get to sleep now.

I have OEM Cats, JBA Headers, M/F Muffler, AEM CAI (same as NISMO CAI). Absolutely no issues, runs great.

Welcome to the Club and MD too. :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome to CCT and the MD. area. Good luck with new truck and mods.

·
Registered
612 Posts
JBA makes an exhaust system; would't JBA have designed their exhaust system to work with their headers? Suggest you only buy stainless steel exhaust components due to high humidity on the East Coast.

·
Registered
334 Posts
JBA makes an exhaust system; would't JBA have designed their exhaust system to work with their headers? Agreed! welcome to CT I got the JBA catback with a magnaflow 22" single /walker b-pipes.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When i bought the truck, it already had flowmaster duals on it.. i know most favor the jba or nismo exhausts on them but don't want to waste the money if the flowmaster will still sound and perform good enough with the JBA shorty's and Mag high flow cats.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
JBA headers

When i bought the truck, it already had flowmaster duals on it.. i know most favor the jba or nismo exhausts on them but don't want to waste the money if the flowmaster will still sound and perform good enough with the JBA shorty's and Mag high flow cats.
The shorties were made so that you can add back in the cats.

If you are adding in the cats, you may want to get flanges welded on to make it easier to remove and replace.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome to the most informative site on the planet. BTW, Nothing like my 2010 Titan on those nasty days when I can't ride the 07 Nighttrain.Lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts