Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2010 SE CCSB 4x4 bought stock in November 2019. True dual, straight piped 2.5" exhaust w/ factory converters. 3" RC suspension lift w/ Bilstein 5100 on lowest setting w/o rear lift block. 35x12.50 Laufeen Xfit A/T's on factory 18s. I did not do the pinch weld mod before tires in order to see exactly how much I needed to remove, guys at the tire shop did not want to mount them because " they seriously doubted I'd be able to drive home unless i could keep the wheel straight the whole way" but from what I had read on the subject I was pretty confident the clearance issues would be minimal and I was correct tho I did leave the tire shop expecting some moderate rubbing around 3/4 turn and it was only at about 3/4 turn to the right and when the suspension is flexing at the same time did I get a bit of rubbing on the plastic inner fender cover directly on top of the bottom corner of the pinch weld so I probably will do the PWM at some point when I get a free minute but it's certainly no rush. Next on the list is some minor power/fuel mileage upgrades. What's everyone's experience w/ cold air intakes and power programers as well as any other upgrades that I'm not thinking about that help in that department? Thanks and looking forward to learning about anything and everything Titan after a decade of more of z71's!

·
Vendor
398 Posts
Hello and welcome to the party! Glad to have you here. A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. Hope you stick around and find this forum useful!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts