Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know i know guys, i always post my times even though most of you dont care lol....but Wednesday we went to the track before i got a header tune and my best was a 14.35....well i got my header tune friday night...i must say that tune did me some justice lol....my best run was a 14.193 at 95.6x....i also had a 14.201 run.....pauls best time of the day was a 14.190 at 96 something.....its funny looking at our track slips, we run about the same times now but he traps 1 mph more than me and i usually beat him in everything except the 1/4 mile times....we get to see the difference between my low-end JBA and his top-end Nismo tru-duals...if it was 1/8th mile runs i would have the edge and be slightly faster, but those truduals dont let me stay ahead if i am....cant wait for some cooler drier weather
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,620 Posts
Wow man nice times!!! You must have gotten your headers installed last weekend?
I still havent had time to send in for my header tune. Did you log some then send them the files or did you just ask for a G tune?
 

·
Creator of the DUMBEST thread ever!
Joined
·
4,107 Posts
very nice... cheat at truck wars and get some sticky tires ;) whoop up on them all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,093 Posts
Nice times,weather is starting to get right around here.Might sneak off to Austin and get a real tune soon,lol.
 

·
CTs Little Chihuahua
Joined
·
5,285 Posts
nice times man! im still 1 tenth faster than you :D hey dbole when u coming to Austin?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
pinoytitan said:
don't forget.. you can only pull and beat me IF i lose traction!!! LOL (just had to clear that up for everyone. lol)
i think your truck is a tad faster MAYBE!!! lol.....i think if we had the exact same R/T then you would literally win by an inch....but i dont 100% believe that...i think i might be able to beat you if i get my 60' back down....if i would have had another 2.014 60" when we raced i would have gotten you...plus our first race you red-lighted and the second race you spun out...so who knws, we'll have another shootout on Friday, i think its a drivers race between us....BUT I'M IN A CREW CAB!! lol....your lucky its not an 1/8th mile track or i would beat you all day lol

kha4079 said:
nice times man! im still 1 tenth faster than you :D hey dbole when u coming to Austin?
we should race, i think i'll get ya!!! lol....slip racing doesnt count, we have to line em up...it was suppossedly pretty humid today

KINGMADE said:
very nice... cheat at truck wars and get some sticky tires ;) whoop up on them all.

i really wanna do that !!! lol..i think that will be my next mod
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,093 Posts
You guys need to get papa D back on here,seems like he and Randy both ran out on us,lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PapaD's dad passed away so he is in Illinois, we missed him today, but he's got some bigger issues right now...Randy has got some stuff going on right now too.....we all have to represent for em while there away lol...there is a good DA site...suddenurge always tells me to go there cause it has a DA calc, but i forget what site it is lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,462 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,620 Posts
Im missing the fun here but not for long...lol....next TW ill be there and tuned let the games begin.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,475 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,381 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
144 Posts
Awsome times 05CC!! part of me wishes i would have gotten a 2wd to make it fast but i love going out and 4 wheeling around. i can't wait until i can hit high 14's let alone low 14's! HAHA it would take alot to get my 4x4 into the low 14 though, probably spray or SC'er and i don't want either of them. i'm hoping to get my a CAI here after the first of the year so maybe with that the exhaust and programmer maybe i can squeeze out a 14.7ish in cold weather. then maybe one day waaaay down the road i might get LT's and an uprev tune (if they ever come out with one for the 08's!) and have a mid-low 4wd. that would be awsome.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,475 Posts
silverstar said:
Awsome times 05CC!! part of me wishes i would have gotten a 2wd to make it fast but i love going out and 4 wheeling around. i can't wait until i can hit high 14's let alone low 14's! HAHA it would take alot to get my 4x4 into the low 14 though, probably spray or SC'er and i don't want either of them. i'm hoping to get my a CAI here after the first of the year so maybe with that the exhaust and programmer maybe i can squeeze out a 14.7ish in cold weather. then maybe one day waaaay down the road i might get LT's and an uprev tune (if they ever come out with one for the 08's!) and have a mid-low 4wd. that would be awsome.

Thrust_titan is a 4x4 and is sub 6s in his 0-60 times. Last time i saw him run was a while back. He ran a low 14s. Beat me. lol

He has Nismo Headers, Cams, and custom tru dual exhaust i believe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,093 Posts
o-fivecc said:
PapaD's dad passed away so he is in Illinois, we missed him today, but he's got some bigger issues right now...Randy has got some stuff going on right now too.....we all have to represent for em while there away lol...there is a good DA site...suddenurge always tells me to go there cause it has a DA calc, but i forget what site it is lol
Kinda knew about Randy but still sorry to hear about both.


Know lets get it on!!!!!!!! race time around the country with the cooler weather looking to all of the new times and videoes.

Thanks for your times and lets keep them coming.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
133 Posts
pinoytitan said:
what was the DA today? anyone know how to do it? lets just say it was 10:30. 11:30 and 1:30.

Here is a great DA calculator. Has the weather and all the other stuff all on one page. just click the right track and date, then fill out the rest.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,160 Posts
I'm Sunday night trolling and looks like the 4door is creeping on the the 2door....

Damn those crew cabs...sorry Paul "Blizzard White" is still 50% of my competitive nature and the other is "the Crew cab" and damn those times are close Steve-O!
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top