Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't you just hate teaser pics? Man I hate em' too!!! :) Stay tuned for the mounting!!!

Specs:

Wheels: 20X8.5" MB Off-Road Gunner 6
Tires: 305/55/20 (33/12.50-20) Nitto Terra Grappler A/T

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Oh man those do look good. Get them on quick.
M4ck

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
m4ck said:
Oh man those do look good. Get them on quick.
M4ck
Unfortunately I am swamped today with work but I plan to break free later this afternoon and "getter done"!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Cool man I will check for an update as soon as I wake up this evening cant wait.
M4ck

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QWIKWHIP said:
Nice! 8) You did get all 4 right? lol
I knew you were going to ask me that. :)

Attachments

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
I like the tread patterns too!!!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Have to agree there, very nice looking tires and wheels, can't wait to see them on the truck.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Tell you what, I'll come over and clean out your garage! Including that AWFUL looking stack of "used" tires there in the middle. And, I'll do all of this for absolutely NO Charge! :hypnotiz: .

LOL :roflmao:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QWIKWHIP said:
TitanHauler said:
QWIKWHIP said:
Nice! 8) You did get all 4 right? lol
I knew you were going to ask me that. :)
You lucky dog!! :lol:

Oh, and I think you need to clean that garage of yours too. :)
No kidding! My wife is flying to Texas in a few weeks to visit an old friend and while she's gone, the garage will get a long awaited cleaning.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
firecracker said:
Tell you what, I'll come over and clean out your garage! Including that AWFUL looking stack of "used" tires there in the middle. And, I'll do all of this for absolutely NO Charge! :hypnotiz: .

LOL :roflmao:
LOL . . . "Used Tires" LOL LOL LOL :lol:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok. I planned to get the truck washed and waxed this afternoon but it started raining right as I was done installing the new wheels and tires. So, look past the dirt. Here are a few pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QWIKWHIP said:
Lookin good! :D
Thank you sir! Your new shoes are lookin good as well. I have only driven the truck a little bit since putting them on but my first impression is that they have got to be the quietest All-Terrains ever! I don't really think they are any louder than the stock tires. Very happy so far.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Re: Nice tire/wheel combo

Wheel/tire combo lookin' mighty stout there! Might have to do the same meself..... :) How much total did they run you again?
Also, what is the offset/weight differential on these?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
TitanHauler said:
QWIKWHIP said:
Thank you sir! Your new shoes are lookin good as well. I have only driven the truck a little bit since putting them on but my first impression is that they have got to be the quietest All-Terrains ever! I don't really think they are any louder than the stock tires. Very happy so far.
I agree, I took mine for a quick trip on the highway and they sound about the same as the oem tires, maybe a tiny bit louder if any. :D Do you have any rubbing? I'm just curious if the lift size matters. I have the 2" and you have the 2.5" right?

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QWIKWHIP said:
TitanHauler said:
QWIKWHIP said:
I agree, I took mine for a quick trip on the highway and they sound about the same as the oem tires, maybe a tiny bit louder if any. :D Do you have any rubbing? I'm just curious if the lift size matters. I have the 2" and you have the 2.5" right?
I don't hear any rubbing but I do notice that at full lock either way the tire is just barely touching the inner plaster fender but apparently not enough to make any noise. I would say this is definately the biggest tire you will get under the truck with the leveling kit. Your wheels are wider and have less offset if I remember too? Your truck is also 4WD right??? I think your truck sits higher to begin with.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts