Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbsup-big:New to the site but not with nissans...this is my 6 nissan or so...just wanted to say whats up guys....I have a 2007 Titan LE ill see if i can find some pics....ive been building nissan cars since i was 18....this is my 3rd titan ive owned. hope to be my last for a while...i love this one

Attachments

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Welcome to The Club

Welcome aboard.

Like the truck-we all know silver is the fastest!

Drove out to Arizona from Raleigh NC in 2008-along Route 66 on the way to hike the Grand Canyon.

oh and to get married there too!

Plan on buying land in or around Flagstaff in a year.

Your 3rd Titan? ahh, what happened to the other two?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dang! well....my first titan got stolen. it was a 04, brand new straight out of the dealer. they had only been out for maybe about a month. put some 24's on it and put a system in it. next thing i know, i got jacked. stole it. the second one, was me just being stupid and thinking i needed a truck to tow my car that i had built that just kept breaking. traded that for a 06 350z that i ended up suping that thing up. bought the titan i have now, and i sold the z so i could by my house that i have now.

now im trying to sell my little crotch rocket and getting ready to build another z since it was a unfinished project.... and theres my novel...

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
3rd Titan

Dang! well....my first titan got stolen. it was a 04, brand new straight out of the dealer. they had only been out for maybe about a month. put some 24's on it and put a system in it. next thing i know, i got jacked. stole it. the second one, was me just being stupid and thinking i needed a truck to tow my car that i had built that just kept breaking. traded that for a 06 350z that i ended up suping that thing up. bought the titan i have now, and i sold the z so i could by my house that i have now.

now im trying to sell my little crotch rocket and getting ready to build another z since it was a unfinished project.... and theres my novel...
I'm speechless. Don't know anyone who's gone through three Titans and two 350z's...

I recommend you get GPS security for your rides!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts