Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would say hey from KY. I just bought my first Titan an 04 this past Saturday. Really love the truck so far. It is a huge step from the 00 Ranger 4x4 I owned previously. Just wanted something bigger and that I would be able to haul my mustang to the track on occasion. Look forward to learning more about these trucks.

Already looking for a muffler for it. I was thinking a flowmaster but I have some Hooker Aerochambers that I am pulling off the Mustang if one would work on it. They are 2 1/2" mufflers, just looking to add a bit more sound.

·
Registered
675 Posts
welcome to Club Titan! they Titan is a great truck and as far as Hooker Aerochambers go the will fit with a little work. Look up titan exhaust clips cause I'm almost positive there is one titan out there running them. This is a great place as well to learn about these truck, just look through the forums or do a search and you will find just about everything you want to know and more. Also dont be scared to ask cause the people here love to help the titan member family

·
Registered
317 Posts
welcome to club titan. lol, ya the T is a big jump from a ranger. do have any pictures of the new purchase?? and maybe the mustang?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
welcome :)
would not mind seeing pics of your stang ...
what made you get a 04

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Great choice in truck! What part of KY are you from? Ive been through a few towns in western KY near Evansville, IN and NOBODY had a Titan. haha. I got quite a few looks.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! Here are some pics of the Mustang. It is a 2000 V6 that my dad and I swapped over to a new Mach 1 crate motor. We rebuilt a T56, and the 8.8 and threw in some 4.10 gears and Moser 31 Spline axles. It is a Eaton swap car and is running on 8lbs. boost for now. I have a built shortblock waiting to go in and then we will crank it up a bit.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will get pics of the Titan today hopefully...Just went with an 04 as I found it local and the guy was in a bind. Ended up getting it for $9500 with around 89K miles. Not to bad considering my Ranger had 190K so I think selling it and picking up the Titan was a good move. I am loving it so far!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts