Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I'm a new member and proud owner of a new 2011 Titan SL CC. I basically moved to a Titan after a life of cars.

I'm originally from NJ and moved to Central PA 3 years ago. I traded in my 2005 Acura TL for a vehicle that is more appropriate for the area I live in. Although I bought a beater '96 Chevy Silverado 2 years ago to cut and stock up on firewood, I consider my Titan my first real truck. When the weather gets rough, I needed something a little more "man-ly" then my wife's Murano, while planning for the expected death of my beater silverado.

Where I live,it's a world of Fords and Chevys so I like the fact that I stand out in the crowd.

-BJ

·
Registered
82 Posts
Welcome to CT!! Where is "central PA" ?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Welcome to Ct...show us some pics of your truck

·
Registered
756 Posts
Welcome to the Club.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all! I'll get some pics up as soon as I can. I want to get some pics of a clean truck.....With the bad weather lately, I can't keep her clean long enough. I bought the truck at a dealer 2 1/2 hours from my home, so it was filthy by the time I got home.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Welcome to Club Titan from Stewartsville, NJ. You're along the I-78 corridor, near the intersection with I-81, so you're close to Carlisle? Maybe you would consider attending the Carlisle all-truck nationals with some of us this year?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts