Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my 07 LE about a month ago pretty much as it sits. Not sure of the lift, but it appears to be a combo of about a 4'' suspension and a 3'' body. Sitting on 35x13.50's. Has a K&N CAI, a Stillen piggy back style chip, and flowmaster exhaust. All I have done is add HID headlights.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Nice ride man! Looks even better with the mud on it haha ;]

·
Registered
4 Posts
:thumbsup-big: nice buy! bought my 08 4x4 bone stock. aint got it muddy yet but had it down at the river in the sand. one of my buddy's friends had his jacked up 07 dodge himi so we lined them up in the sand. figured he would sand blast me with his mud tires on. had my 'T' in 4 low and he abuot sh--! himself when he couldent catch me. told him we could go to the pavement in 2w drive but he didnt want to get smoked after that sand blastin! cant RAM it if you cant catch it!!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:thumbsup-big: nice buy! bought my 08 4x4 bone stock. aint got it muddy yet but had it down at the river in the sand. one of my buddy's friends had his jacked up 07 dodge himi so we lined them up in the sand. figured he would sand blast me with his mud tires on. had my 'T' in 4 low and he abuot sh--! himself when he couldent catch me. told him we could go to the pavement in 2w drive but he didnt want to get smoked after that sand blastin! cant RAM it if you cant catch it!!!!!
Hahaha nice kill mason! I've only managed to race my buddies f-250. The Titan was faster than his diesel, but his cobra is way faster than my Gto lol

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Nice looking truck. Welcome to the Club.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
increases power a bit throughout the rpm band. cool mod just cant find anyone to do it. seen several nice modded titans in the area so hopefully they will post here.
Did some asking around, and looks like the guys at 1% Motorsports in Edmond might be willing to do it. 405-202-4120 ask for Andy

Mods: if I am violating some rules here, please let me know

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.