Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
very nice! welcome to CT....what other plans do you have?

·
High Road Rider
1,009 Posts
Welcome!
Internet high five from Beaverton!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

thanks
...and mods for sure. i really liked the heavy metal chrome package. but as it turns out, only if it was someone else's truck. now that i have it, it seemed a little much for my personal taste. so the upcoming mods will be to dechrome? unchrome? hence the debadging...
anyway, i like the chrome half bumper in the front but i think i will get a "pro" grill that's body colored. and the chrome tailgate bib will have to go too. i like the mirrors,door handles, and step bars but the rest will go. so some posting to classifieds will be happening in the upcoming months...
as for the rest of the mods, well, plenty. seems endless! but cai, exhaust, etc.
so i will be having to do some research as to what the best cai and exhaust set up is.

thanks for the welcome, there are so many nice trucks here with so many nice ideas!

·
Registered
317 Posts
def get rid of the bib lol...everything else IMO looks sharp. color matched grille(like the armada) would be nice too.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

i know! but i liked it at first. and when i saw it around i remember thinking how nice it looked. but now that i have it, seems a little much. so i know. i get the heavy metal package only to "mod" to make it look more stock. sigh

i think it really cleaned it up debadging it tho. esp since those letters are huge!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Welcome to the Club...You will be the first "dechromed Heavy Metal" T lol. Its still a nice truck.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Welcome to CT. Once the mod bug begins, it never ends. lmao

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.