Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My name is Wes and I'm living in NJ (Arm pit of American) well thats my opinion anyway, LOL.

I bought a pre-owned 2006 Titan Crew w/ Off-Road Pkg. about a year ago and for the most part I like it, have had a few minor issues but I guess you'll have those with a used vehicle.

I bought an ARE hard tonneau cover for it and thats about all Ive done so far, but looking to start working on her soon.

I will be needing so info and guidence with future purchases so I hope everyone will be willing to give me a hand.

Thanks,

Wes

·
Registered
317 Posts
welcome..i hope they weren't too bad of problems.
what kind of thing are you looking to do to it? got any pictures....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, both seats seem to pop and move around, I had the dealer look at it and they replaced a $1000 part on the drivers seat which is now doing it again and they told me the pass. seat was nothing more than normal movement, LOL I would like to think the seats shouldnt move at all. Then I had to have the raditor replaced it was blowing anti freeze every where thank goodness for extended warranties.

I was wanting to go bigger with the tires, get a bully bar w/ lights, billet grilles, and then exhaust system so we will see.

I will try and get a pic up soon, itys just a stock smoke titan thou nothing special.

·
Registered
317 Posts
well there is plenty of useful info on here about all of that stuff. i know the bottoms of the radiators crack a lot. if it was blowing anti-freeze onto the top of the engine, i think that is just the cap. you can get better ones. my old T did the seat shake as well as my band new T. i think its just something that is a Titan thing.
btw i personally like the stock look the best... w/ some performance upgrades.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Welcome to CT..! You'll find a lot of good info on your Titan here.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wes: Welcome CT, good luck with your mods.:money-big:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.