Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, found this group this morning and have looked around quite a bit. Great job! I bought my Titan 4 weeks ago yesterday and have 3246 miles already. So after using my house payment, my kids savings, raiding my wifes purse, checking all vending change slots, and knocking off grannys welfare check 8O (seriously just kidding), I have enough gas money to last through the weekend. Seems I can't get enough of this thing. :D

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
get us some pics so we can admire it to. pics are always free. glad to see you here though

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Welcome aboard Tytan. Get used to the guzzler. You will like it soo much you won't be able to stop yourself from putting $50 a week in gas in just to cruise around. Thats my one complaint about this truck. But thats pretty much any full size truck. There arent really any economical v8 1/2 ton trucks out there that I have ever heard of. Again welcome to the club.
M4ck

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I don't have a digital cam yet. But its a twin to DeesT's ride.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Just so you know it is a requirement for a Titan owner to own or be able to borrow a digital camera. LOL J/K man we just love showing them off though. Come to think of it I think Nissan should supply a Digital camera with every Titan. LOL
M4ck

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
m4ck said:
Come to think of it I think Nissan should supply a Digital camera with every Titan. LOL
M4ck
I got a calender with pic of me and my truck on it, does that count? :p lol

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Welcome aboard Tytan! If you have any questions about your truck, don't hesitate to ask or share information with everyone else. Enjoy the site!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts