Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all! Found this site looking for more info and goodies for my Brand New 05 Titan "Beast"!
I (and my wife) live in Va Beach, Va. 8)

Had a 97 F-150 that went terminal on me in the course of a week. Shopped to get it all fixed and the bill was going to be almost 5K! No brainer there; 5K to fix a truck that books at 3K! 8O

Had a 87 Pathfinder years ago (2 door model) and loved it - zero issues in over 130K miles. Dont ask me why I traded it for a Dodge Stealth. Write it off to "stupid junior officer tricks" mentality :? . So went back to Nissan to see what they had. Met the same salesman that sold me the Pathfinder over 20 years ago! How strange is that?!

Hope to have the same experience with the "Beast" as I did with the Pathfinder.

Here is what I bought...05 SE KC. Wife was so happy with the way everything went with the dealer we went back the next day and bought a 04 Murano LE. Which, I must say is another in the example quality Nissan engineering. :D

Talk to you all later!

Tom

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Hi Tom welcome to the club. You are among many people here that are die hard Nissan owners. Many with multiple Nissan's. Good choice on the Murano its a great looking vehicle. I have been trying to sell my mom on it or an Altima.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Welcome CrashBoss! My Titan is my first Nissan and I am happy so far with my choice. Almost bought a Quest minivan in 2003 but ended up with a Mazda MPV instead (only a few warranty repairs done on that one). One of my brothers has a 2000 Silverado and is a diehard Chevy man, but loves my Titan.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
m4ck said:
Hi Tom welcome to the club. You are among many people here that are die hard Nissan owners. Many with multiple Nissan's. Good choice on the Murano its a great looking vehicle. I have been trying to sell my mom on it or an Altima.
M4ck
I can honestly say that the Murano is not only a great looking vehicle but is also a stellar performer! With the constant speed transmission there are no "shift jumps"...it is just one steady climb. My wife drive about 60 miles a day going to the base and she cannot say enough about it! Plus Jake, our 80pound boxer loves all the glass in the back...he is such a snot monster!

Your mother would do well with a Murano. Or maybe a Titan even :D

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
Welcome CrashBoss. You sound very excited bout yals new Nissans. Bring your wife in on the forum too. Sometimes I need back up. :lol: I traded my 97 150 in on my Titan also. I love mine!!!

Deb

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Welcome,
I too am from Virginia, Richmond area...You sound like your in the service or at least were... I work full time for the national guard. Good to see another person from virginia!

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Welcome. I'm in the "Beach", too. Bought my truck over Memorial Day weekend. The wife loves to drive it while I'm on travel. Now she's thinking of trading in the Durango on an Armada. I don't think my fuel budget can handle that 8O .

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome, Crash! It's a damn fine truck...ain't it! :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts