Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!! Just picked up my shiney black Titan Crew Cab two weeks ago. Was holding out a year or two to let some of the "new vehicle gremlins" get worked out but dealer made such an offer on a 2004 I had to take it. Been wanting one of these since I first began hearing about them. Now I have one, Life is Good!

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Welcome ismoky. I was the same way, a big Nissan fan for years, then I start seeing the literature on the Titan. I had a super nice customized Ram that I wasn't sure I wanted to part with. Then I decided the wheels and tires needed replaced on it. The wife pushed me to go at least look at the Titan in person before I bought wheels and tires. I had never gone to see them, as I didn't want to talk myself into one. Well, I got about 500 yards from the dealership, and I knew I was not going to be buying wheels and tires!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys. I traded way up from the 99 GMC I was driving. Really liked that truck but it is not even in the same league as the Titan. Nissan really did their homework on these. About the only complaint that I have been reading about, beyond some normal gliches, has been gas mileage. I would have loved it if Nissan had a way to make this thing get 40 mpg but I have not forgotten I bought a full size truck with a 300+ hp. V8.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Welcome aboard. Yeh I know what you mean. A lot of people see the name Nissan and assume since its a asian design then it will do 50 mpg. LOL you just cant get that when you have over 300 hp. Maybe in another 20 or 30 years they will be able to but not yet. Good luck with your new Titan. I hope you get as good or better gas mileage than I do. I am averaging about 16mpg.
M4ck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts