Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks ... Found this place while searching the web for some ad ons for my sweet new truck:)

I was origionally looking at buying a f-150 and well on the way back from the ford dealer i decide to stop at the nissan lot and just take a look .. Some poor ford salesman is wishing i never stepped foot on that nissan lot :) The very next day i went in and bought my Awsome red titon king cab :) THe ford salesmen has been calling me 3 and 4 times a day trying to get me to come in and finish the deal ... poor fella

I never had seen or heard of the titon till the night i walked onto that nissan lot and was like OMFG!!!!!!!!!! what the hell is that its awsome and after i picked up my jaw and wiped the drool off of the titan i had been looking at .. i went home and looked up everything i could on the net about the titon and ALL of it was good.. So monday i went in and test drove one and bought it :)

Havent seen any other titons in the town i live in but boy it sure does turn alot of heads!!!!!

Anyone know where i could find a nice SHowbar/rollbar for a titon?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hey there Screppy Doo!!! Glad you found us and glad you found your local Nissan dealer. I bet it was a suprise when you frst laid eyes on the massive Titan.

I too was looking at the F150. Having been a ford owner for yars, I was not impressed with the 04 Ford. I then started looking at the Dodge and Toyota's, but when I heard that Nissan was comming out with a full size, I postponed my shopping.

My Nissan dealer was tired of seeing me. I stopped in every time I drove by the dealership to see when they would get them in stock. I drove the sdales people nuts.

Anyway, congrats on your new Titan and hope you find this site helpfull. If you have any questions, just ask.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Welcome aboard scrappy you have just found the Nissan Titan site with the nicest and most helpfull members. We have a really great crowd here and are growing every day. Make sure you add your pictures of the new Titan to our gallery. I look forward to seeing them. Now start the mods.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mods

WEll if anyone can point me to a rollbar that will fit this truck My rollbars off my old dodge will not fit :*(

And a question .. my radio has the satelite button on the radio .. can i add the antenna and receiver ? like say will any xm receiver work .. i have the pioneer XM receiver that i had plugged into my old trucks radio

And in the process of trying to design a speaker box that will allow me to use my Cerwin vega stroker 12s without losing the eentire back seat :) I should be able to accomplish it .. Managed to fit 2 15s in a extended cab ranger and still have pleanty of leg room :) Not much of a back seat in those anyways but once im done ill be sure and share some pics :)

WIll post some pucs of my truck in the gallary soon i promise

1 - 4 of 4 Posts