Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all i am new here (obviously). i don't own a titan yet but i am defiantly looking. i currently drive a 2006 Acura RSX-s and a 1999 Chevy express van (parents old delivery van). the Acura only has 27000 but iam finding it just sits in the garage unfortunately. the van has over 222,000 miles on it still runs like a champ. i honestly never thought about Nissan as something i would consider i generally like Chevy and Diesel dodges, screw ford. but realistically i am not really towing anything at the moment and i am not planning on doing any Heavy plowing...ill get back to that in a minute. what i like about the titan is it offers a great interior compared to any other trucks, the only truck i see that's even close is the Tundra. i know everyone has there opinions about this... but o well. i currently live with my parents i go to school full time and work almost full time during the winter when we get snow fall my dad and i snow blow out our driveway around 3am (depends on the storm) then we load everything up in the back of his van and drive down to his warehouse. He owns a Coffee service so trucks have to get out by 6am. that being said i would like to mount a plow to be-able to get things done faster and not have to pull weird hours with school and such. from what i understand i SHOULDN'T need any extra insurance since i am not getting paid for it and its on his property.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Honestly I don't think they should have named the Titan "Titan", they should have named it BAD A$$ (sorry about the language, but its the truth) ;)

WELCOME TO CLUB "BAD ..." :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts