Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ive been thinkin for a while nd was thinkin bout puttin that newer armada front on my truck, looks more aggressive huh!!?
sooo my question is if i buy fenders grill bumper hood nd lights off 2010 armada would they bolt on since since there pretty much same frame??????

·
Premium Member
3,960 Posts
well ive been thinkin for a while nd was thinkin bout puttin that newer armada front on my truck, looks more aggressive huh!!?
sooo my question is if i buy fenders grill bumper hood nd lights off 2010 armada would they bolt on since since there pretty much same frame??????
If the same body QX56 front end bolts to the Titan the new Armada should bolt up also. There was one member, can not remember what board it was on, that has done the conversion it was on a 4X4.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
the guys was from HI ill see if I can find him, I remember reading that it was almost a bolt on project... it was a gray lifted titan... Ill see if I can find it...

It did look real nice

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.