1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Welcome and good choices. check out some of our site sponsors, they may have a better deal on those items. then again, they may not. some offer alittle discount for CT members.

I would look into doing the axle vent mod to help avoid rear seals failures. its an easy find on here. and easy to do.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
couldn't find anything using the search function for this mod can u post up a link?

Never mind found it under the how tos

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ditto on the axle mod. Mine is leaking and needs to be repaired. I have the AEM brute force CAI and like it a lot. Also, the dynomax bullet is a great sounding exhaust. However, I've heard several people say that the JBA system is good as well.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
really like this site lots of good info ordered 1800$ worth of stuff in the last 2days haha i havent even pick up the truck yet

·
Registered
756 Posts
And so the modding begins...welcome to the Club. Those two mods mentioned earlier are very popular. Get pics up asap!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i get the truck tomorrow afternoon

so far those 2 mods some really nice floormats from weather tech (work on a construction site there a must), Tool box, found a bullydog tuner used for 300 thinking about getting it, and the spring helpers, few other little things

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
figured id post up some pics of my other ride, im a diehard nissan fan, first one i owned at a 89 2 door pathfinder loved it bought a 95, which i still have done alot to it, heres a few pictures of it in action

1 - 9 of 9 Posts