Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentleman,
Well football begins in earnest tomorrow. I'll be cheering for the Cowboys and the Broncos all season. And the final 10 is set in the NASCAR series. I'll wager that Gordon or Jr. will take home the cup. What do you guys think??
Regards,
Sam

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
I'm not a big fan of Nascar but all I can say is Go Greenbay. Hope Favre can keep that hand working right this season. Maybe with the new help he has receiving they will be able to make it to the playoffs this year. If they do make it (hope I aint jinxing them) I hope Favre dont throw a duck like last season to end it.
LOL
M4ck

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Steelers?? Perish the thought. This is why I love football. Time will tell us though who is going to fair best this season. My prediction is that either the Pats or Colts will finish first in the AFC, and perhaps overall. The NFC is much harder to pick. No one team(in my guesstimation) save the Eagles really stands out as a powerhouse. However Washington may produce some surprising results.
Regards,
Sam

G

·
0 Posts
No one team(in my guesstimation) save the Eagles really stands out as a powerhouse. However Washington may produce some surprising results.
The way I see it, Philly was set up to be a power house, then they gave us Duce Staley, and their back goes down. That is going to hurt them throughout the season, though Mcnabb has carried them before! So far as Washington, I feel a lot of people are giving Gibbs, who has been out of football for a few years, entirely too much credit.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm. I understand and agree with your comments about Philly. I still think that Washington will have a quite a presence in the NFC east though. Being a Denver fan I can't wait to see how many yards Portis rushes for this year. My guess is that he'll rush right around 1500 yards. Thanks Mike for the excellent trade :evil:

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
:lol: I love NASCAR! (nuf said). I think either Jr or Stewart will take the cup. As far as NFL....I've been a Titan fan since they left Houston. GO TITANS!

no pun intended! I liked the Titans even before I heard or ours.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
firecracker said:
:lol: I love NASCAR! (nuf said). I think either Jr or Stewart will take the cup. As far as NFL....I've been a Titan fan since they left Houston. GO TITANS!

no pun intended! I liked the Titans even before I heard or ours.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tenn. Titans??? Oh man, and I thought Sr2 had a warped sense of football!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Thank God football season is here. I know its going to be a Looooooong season for me, given the fact I'm a die hard Giants fan. This season is gonna be like a car wreck...its bad, but you still have to look. As for NASCAR... I'd like to see Jr take it home.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gentleman,
Well my team(s) faired well...Go Broncos...Did Dick Vermeil cry in the locker room after the game? The Cowboys and Raiders need some work however. Thoughts on the upcoming week?? And what happened to the Panthers last night? I went to bed early and come to find out they cost me first place in the pool. Oh well.
Regards,
Sam

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Really sorry about that sr2 lol Go Packers. I'm a die hard Packer fan and live in South Carolina. I always hope for the best for the panthers but not when playing my boys. Hope you do better next week.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
This week the Steelers get to beat up on a beat up Ravens team! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts