Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Even though the Nismo header is listed, I feel sure they don't have any.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
I put 10 of those headers in my shopping cart and hit the checkout button. It didn't make a peep that they don't have that many in stock. Sounds like their checkout system isn't in sync with their inventory system.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,814 Posts
Call before you send them money through a online order.

Have been looking for a a remote and almost all sites i found it listed on did not have them in stock even through those sites would let me place an online order.

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
Yeah this comes up every once in a while. I know the first store linked never took them off the website even after they where discontinued. Like said, I would call before you order. Heck it should only take 2 minutes, so just call them real quick and ask

·
Registered
334 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey guys, Im planning to buy Nismo headers, they seem a little pricey but look very nice. I was just going to get them installed through Nissan if possible but wanted to make sure they are worth the price tag. Thanks.

2009 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE SWB Smoke, Superchips Cortex 93 Octane Tune (PN 4950), Headers, Magnaflow Catback Rear Exit Dual Exhaust (PN 16781), Peragon Aluminum Tonneau Cover, Motorvator TBS, Injen Power Flow CAI, AVS in Channel Vent Visors, AVS Bug Deflector, Armaden LED's (all interior and exterior lights), DDM Tuning Headlights 55W 6000k 9006's , HIDExtra High Beams 6000k 9005's

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Hey guys, Im planning to buy Nismo headers, they seem a little pricey but look very nice. I was just going to get them installed through Nissan if possible but wanted to make sure they are worth the price tag. Thanks.

2009 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE SWB Smoke, Superchips Cortex 93 Octane Tune (PN 4950), Headers, Magnaflow Catback Rear Exit Dual Exhaust (PN 16781), Peragon Aluminum Tonneau Cover, Motorvator TBS, Injen Power Flow CAI, AVS in Channel Vent Visors, AVS Bug Deflector, Armaden LED's (all interior and exterior lights), DDM Tuning Headlights 55W 6000k 9006's , HIDExtra High Beams 6000k 9005's
Good luck finding a set new. Nismos aren't in production any more

1 - 10 of 10 Posts