Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It feels like my Armada has lost power after I changed the air filter. I installed a k&n air filter and thought I was going to get more power. It feels as if my car is struggling to accelerate when I floor it. I also did the stock air box mod. This was my first time flooring the car. I bought this car a month ago. It is a 2010 model year. It is a great car, but it feels like it became slower. I feel like I didn’t install the filter correctly and the air box is not closing all the way. I see that it is not sealed properly when I closed it. I see it looks open. Also the stock air box mod added power but I did this to get more power. Also I cut the snorkel almost all the way and left it open a little bit. There is also a hole on the snorkel. Overall it is a great car but I feel like there is not a lot of power after changing the filter. I am worried if I damaged it. I want more power on my Armada!

·
Registered
1 Posts
There is always the possibility that you did something wrong but it can also be caused by the filter which isn't working well because it's broken or too weak for such a car like you have you need a really strong filter, recently I was reading a post on Damage Control of Orlando and there I found out about the ozone generators which work much better than the air filters, of course, they have their nuances but I bought one of this some time ago and I work perfectly and it's much stronger than the standard air filters. I can assure you that it has more pros than cons if you don't trust me than you can visit the post and read it by yourself.

·
Registered
2 Posts
There is always the possibility that you did something wrong but it can also be caused by the filter which isn't working well because it's broken or too weak for such a car like you have you need a really strong filter, recently I was reading a post on Damage Control of Orlando and there I found out about the ozone generators which work much better than the air filters, of course, they have their nuances but I bought one of this some time ago and I work perfectly and it's much stronger than the standard air filters. I can assure you that it has more pros than cons if you don't trust me than you can visit the post and read it by yourself.
I am also using an ozone generator, and it works perfectly and much better than all the air filters which I had before.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts