Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over a year ago I took my truck in for a whole bunch of repairs including the rear axle seals that were leaking. Like a dumb *** (I thought I was doing them a favor) I washed my truck and any oil that was on the tires. Nissan says, no proof, no fix. So, I get sent to Colorado for 6 months and when going I-70 out of Denver the other side decides it wants to blow out too. Great, 3 hours from the nearest Nissan dealership.

So, now I'm back in KC and I'm coming home from work (early for Christmas break) and my truck runs out of gas...the gauge said just under 1/4 left and no light. I've known about the recall, but it hasn't acted up for me. Called the wife to bring some gas so I can take my POS to the dealership (and try not to drive it through the front window).

After I have calmed down a bit I talk to the service guy and have him pull up my last visit...which I wanted the seals fixed. He could not deny that I had brought it up at the last visit and that it now shows a greasy stain on each end of the axle. I stated that I had called Nissan One and that they directed me to take it in once I got back to a dealership. My truck is there now and hopefully they will fix it. If they do it will reinstate my views on crappy customer service.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Do youhave the extended warranty? I hope everything works in your favor. It seems like it is always something to keep us in the shop. Been there too. Have a great xmas.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do youhave the extended warranty? I hope everything works in your favor. It seems like it is always something to keep us in the shop. Been there too. Have a great xmas.
I do, but it does not cover the power train.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts