Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Edit: all those are sold. Looks like the seller listed 5 more. I dont know how many he has, but for now he still has some. still $129.99 shipped!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250837054175

EDIT: looks like the seller moved the price up. its still a decent price at $129.99.

I picked up one of these yesterday when the seller had 3. They all sold out today, but i spoke with him and he listed 3 more.

This is a smoking deal, and other sellers are listing these for more then twice that amount!

It hangs from the utilitracs, and has a hard front, back, top, and floor with soft sides. When not in use it can be folded flat and stored against the cab wall. It is NOT WATERPROOF, so keep that in mind if you get one. It is lockable though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_W0Q...5fsacatQ3dSeeQ2dAllQ2dCategoriesQ26Q5ffviQ3d1

I got one because i hate having a cluttered truck, but would like to carry some basic stuff for myself or a fellow motorist. It will be under my bed cover so waterproof isnt really an issue. A "real" tool box just takes up to much of the already small CC bed, but this is perfect for my needs. :thumbsup-big:

pics!!

In the box

unpacked

mounted up

adjustable divider

rigid end pieces that fold away for storage.

storage net in lid

with bed extender

clearance above fender

all done
]
inside shot

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mine is out for delivery!! its like christmas!!
Once i get it i will post up some pics. any specific pics anyone wants to see?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Suppose to get mine sometime today. After seeing the post on titantalk I couldn't resist. I have been wanting something like this for day trips to put things in that I don't want in the cab or things that I do not want blowing out of the bed going down the highway. This fit the bill perfectly, I had considered getting one before but was not going to fork out that much cash. Good find on the ebay deal and thanks!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea it would work great for stuff like life jackets when you go boating. Im sure you will like it. I was impressed with the quality!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts