Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats Up Guys. My names Manny
I have a high quality Precision Grilles(look them up, 20 years in the bussiness) upper billet grille for sale.(overlay-mounts easily over stock grille)
its brand new, and never been installed, still in its wrapping. i believe it also fits 05.06. and 07.
these retail from the Precision Grilles website for $170
take it for 75 plus 25 bucks for shipping for a total of $100.(paypal only please)
p.m me for more information if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
do you know if it fits a 2010? if so im interested. do you have the lower grille too?

by the way is that your truck in the picture and if so can you post a side view? thanks alot

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you know if it fits a 2010? if so im interested. do you have the lower grille too?

by the way is that your truck in the picture and if so can you post a side view? thanks alot
Sorry man that picture is straight from the precision grilles website, i drive an 03 Dodge Ram...and as far as i know 04-07 share the same front body style..anything other than those years im not sure..and sorry i dont have the bottom grille..just upper

·
Registered
756 Posts
That particular grille wont fit a 2010 Titan because the dimensions changed in '08.

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i was cleaning out my drum room a bit(where i keep my drumset and other drum related stuff) and i found the box with the brand new bumper billet grille in it...its still in the box never been opened. if your interested lemme know..$55 plus $20 for shipping. thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.