Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling a set of Nissan Titan OEM wheels and tires. These wheels and tires were on my 2005 Titan and now after upgrading I dont have a need for them anymore. The size of the wheels are 18, and the tires are 275/70 R18. The wheels are in good condtion with a few marks on one of the wheels, and tires have about 15k left on them, maybe a little more. The color of the wheels are a smoke color, these wheels only came out only in 2005, and are really a nice set of wheels. Included with the tire and wheels package are the TPMS sensors that let you know when your air pressure is low. These sensors alone go for about $100 - $150 on ebay. The sensors didn't fit on new wheels so I decided to included them with the sale. I am asking $ 450 and buyer pays for shipping. Please feel free to ask me any questions on the wheels or tires.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
not sure if ur up for it but wouldnt mind taking the rims off your hands. I live in laredo also and am gathering up the parts to do a titan swap and going to use adapters to use the titan offset. already have tpms also so the rims are all i really care about.

·
Registered
8 Posts
srry for the late post been busy with work and school. well i had found a set for $150 that i was thinking of getting in two weeks but not sure if ur down with that. i dont need the sensors or tires so u could still sell those but its up to u

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man, the best I can do is $250.00 for just the wheels, sorry but that the best. Let me know.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BTT........... Asking price $400.00..... these have got to go, wheels + tires + sensors.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts