Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine took his 2004 Titan to the dealership (Nissan of Keene, NH) because he had manifold leaks and they said sure we will take care of it and put on 2 new manifolds for you (no charge) He has 74,000 miles on it. They are replacing them because it follows under the 80,000 missions warranty.

Back in 2008 I took my truck in for a recall on the condenser fan at (County Nissan of Hadley, Massachusetts)and I mentioned to them that I have a leak in the manifolds and at that time I had 74,000 miles on my truck and they refused to fix it.

So 2 years later with 84,000 miles on my truck now I thought that theirs no way that there going to fix it now. So I brought my truck in to the same dealership that he did and they said there is leaks and I would need to call Nissan customer affairs and talk to them seeing now I have over 80,000 miles on my truck. I spoke with them and told them the story about my issue back in 2008 with leaks and I had documentation stating my manifold leaks.

It took a few days for them to make a decision and they gave me a call and stated that they were going to care of it and replace the manifolds at no cost. So I brought it back to the dealership and they did the work and it's a lot better. No more exhaust leak (YEAH) I am very happy with the out come of this. Nissan did me right, Thanks Nissan. I will continue to buy Nissan vehicles because of their loyalty to there customers.:thumbsup-big:

·
Registered
894 Posts
It's all dealership pending.. If you actually read the warranty book that came with your truck you could have fought them at the dealership without having to call nissan. Regardless though, good you got it fixed!

My local dealership back in the day, went in for a recall fix..was near the 60k mark an they racked up a whole list of things needed, including tires. Mind you, these tires only had about 5-8k miles on em with a ton of tread - Yet they were "balding". They wouldn't let me in the service bay to check my own tires LOL

·
Registered
35 Posts
This is an awsome dealer ship(Nissan of Keene). Bought my truck(2004 Armada-retired and now 2006 Titan) there and been dealling with them for 6 years.Good to know that there is another member that lives in tha area.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I am surprised that living in Hadley you did not make the attempt at Jerry Rome down here in West Springfield. BUT Keene is not that far either (and a nice drive) . Good to know. My 2006 only has 48k on it so I wonder if the years will catch me before the miles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.