Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
********SOLD***********

(35x12.50x18's).

I'm thinking of selling my Mud Grapps. I love how loud they are around town and on short trips, but for occasional extended freeway travel they're a little too loud for my wife's tastes . So while they've still got tons of mileage left, I thought I'd sell them and put the cash towards some less aggressive tread.

They were installed at the end of February, 2009. I only drive roughly 7K miles/yr, so they have about 10K on 'em. 2 were bought brand new before install, and two were purchased used off craigslist. The used tires were advertised as having only 500 miles on them, but when I compared them to the brand new tires, it looked more like 5 or 6,000 miles.

They've been rotated and are in awesome shape. Brand new they're over $1200. I'll be putting them on craigslist for $700, but for my Titan brothers here on the site, $650. Local (VIRGINIA) pick-up MUCH preferred.

Pictures coming!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, first two pics are the older tires:

And these are the newer ones:

As you can see, still PLENTY of tread left! :D

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump! New tires are ordered :D. Got a few hits on craigslist so far...

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in Richmond. These just may be sold, but I don't have any cash in my pocket yet.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SOLD! Thanks for lookin'.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.