Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have OEM self leveling suspension. Worked perfectly for 2 years when towing bass boat. Stopped leveling about a month ago. One dealer said it was OK, although it was not. Second dealer replaced control assembly and said they put 3 techs in back and it self leveled. ISSUE is that when hooked to bass boat trailer (est fully loaded 3k pounds) and with my 200 pounds of fat sitting on the tongue, still NOT SELF LEVELING. Gave it two or three minutes and still nothing. ANY SUGGESTIONS???? Honestly trust that the dealer did in fact check it as described and that with 600 pounds or so int he back it worked ok. Can see significant rear end drop when boat gets hitched or unhitched (without self level working.)

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
I don't know how much help you'll get here since the rear suspension of the Titan is completely different than the Armada. We don't have a levelling suspension.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am a tech at a Infiniti dealership, the QX56 has the same set up. Can you hear the pump run when you sit in the back or have weight on the rear? If you dont hear it running it could be the pump. The system will throw trouble codes if it has a fault. I have replaced a handful of pump assy units. Let me know if I can be any more help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts