Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we'll just call this one, see you later. As of next week I will be the new owner of a 06 F250 and trading the T in. Its been a good run but this was just a deal I couldn't pass up on. Getting the truck for 6 grand under retail. Thanks to all the help the members and this site have been over the years. Speaking of help, I wonder if I can get just a little more. My truck is tuned with Osiris that I bought back in 2007. I never updated to the End User software. My laptop was stolen a few years back and I never bought a new one. My questions are:

1. Can I load the software onto my girlfriend's laptop to set the truck back to stock?
2. What needs to be done so that I can sell this to someone so they can use it on their Titan?
3. What is this version of the software running for??

Once again guys and gals, thanks for all the help.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Q#1 yes...I originally had it on a laptop and it broke so I down loaded the program to my new one from on line and that's what i use now

·
SHIFT_Audio/Video_Moderator
3,954 Posts
I have 4 different maps I use with my Osiris Uprev tune (Stock, Performance, Towing & Valet). I don't know how yours is setup but just switch to the stock map, and call it a day. You could load the disk on any laptop to run the flash again (if you still have the cable) and I am guessing there is a way to restore the ecu to oem, but I haven't messed with it in a while or logged any data. You could always call uprev as well.

Sorry 2 c u go. Good luck with the Ford.

·
Registered
650 Posts
To do this correctly.... My answers are highlighted in red.

1. Can I load the software onto my girlfriend's laptop to set the truck back to stock?

As christenayuca said, download the software from their website. Make sure you get the latest version.

2. What needs to be done so that I can sell this to someone so they can use it on their Titan?

You need to contact UpRev and ask for a "Return to Stock" ROM. I think they were thinking of including it on the later versions of Osiris but not sure if it happened. After you flash your ECU back to stock the cable will be unlicensed and ready for the new owner. The new owner will then need to pay a $50.00 relicensing fee, in turn will receive one free base tune and one free eTune. Each additional eTune is $50.00.

*** Unfortunately, you can't just switch your map to the stock tune and call it a day as mentioned above. It's not that easy. ***

Well, Osiris Standard is $500. That includes 1 base tune and 3 eTunes. The tuner version is $700 and doesn't include any Etunes.
IIRC, I've seen the tuner version go anywhere from $550 to $650 shipped. Hope this helps. Good Luck!!!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Many thanks guys. I actually still have the original cd that came with my Osiris package. and to new members out there, I will have a cable and Osiris software for sale here shortly!!

To do this correctly.... My answers are highlighted in red.

As christenayuca said, download the software from their website. Make sure you get the latest version.

You need to contact UpRev and ask for a "Return to Stock" ROM. I think they were thinking of including it on the later versions of Osiris but not sure if it happened. After you flash your ECU back to stock the cable will be unlicensed and ready for the new owner. The new owner will then need to pay a $50.00 relicensing fee, in turn will receive one free base tune and one free eTune. Each additional eTune is $50.00.

*** Unfortunately, you can't just switch your map to the stock tune and call it a day as mentioned above. It's not that easy. ***

Well, Osiris Standard is $500. That includes 1 base tune and 3 eTunes. The tuner version is $700 and doesn't include any Etunes.
IIRC, I've seen the tuner version go anywhere from $550 to $650 shipped. Hope this helps. Good Luck!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts