Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Fellas

I want to say Hi , I had left the forum for a while when I traded in my Black Titan for a Frontier, went over to frontier forum for a while but I traded back to a Titan a couple of days ago so now I am back.

I used to have the total package in my previous Titan except for the leather seats. Now I have an XE , but I am really happy because even it is an XE still is a Titan.

I have been trough the Mods stage before and whith my frontier so I know the path well, I wil start again with this Titan and se where it goes. At least I know more now than I used to do before thanks to the Frontier forums and this one.

So I am looking forward to read from everybody and learn some more.

hasta la vista my fellow titanians. :thumbsup-big:

·
Registered
317 Posts
welcome back...glad to see the titan still stands with you. what plans do you have for it? throw some pics up here

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To start...

Thanks..

Well from SE with all bells and whistles to an XE, the first thing that I noticed and I miss already is Power Lock and Windows! Keyless entry and the basics.

I took all the mods from my fronty off, so I have sound system ready to go in..

Then it will be performance.

I will post picks this time around.

·
Registered
317 Posts
ya thats a big downfall to the KC XE...lack of power windows and locks. but look at the bright side, at least you wont be paying for window motors and switch assy later down the road...its bound to happen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts