Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been on here for a bit but not very present. I'm planning a road trip to check out the Motana trails. Riding with a 08 600 renegade. I know , it's not a summit or RMK. But i'm not a crazy hillclimber ether. I'm used to mild trail in Quebec. I'm leaving from Thunder-Bay,Ontario this saturday morning. The Titan is going to be present too! Planning to stop in Bozeman because I like the name.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I slept over Detroit Lake in Minessota, and just about to hit the road again for Dakota and hopefully a good place in Montana by the end of the day.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had the I 94 for myself last night, was kind of funny and weird! Woke up this morning in Billing and snow all over the place, YES!

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Nice trip. Keep us updated, with more pictures!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Mountain on one side and grass field on the other. Weird place...

Road 191 between Bozeman and West-Yellowstone. In a valley, as soon as I got out of that pass, sun came out.

First day of sledding, on Two-Tops loop. I did 25 miles in the first 4 hours. Had to stop everywhere.

On a mountaint top... Yes, it's a three.

Completely frosted. Almost look like drywall.

Mesa Fall. A lot more fun when there is no railling.

Speechless.

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Great pictures. Keep posting!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's pretty mutch it. Just organised some pictures today. On my way back I tought, Man, I did not took a picture of my ugly face with that nice background. Got to go back next year! Snow was amaising, But the breathtaking scenery made most of my memory. We got a lot to learn in Québec from the trail system over there. In signalisation was good and every trail intersctions was numbered with matching GPS coordinates on the map; foolproof.

Left West-Yellowstone wenesday 9th and got home sunday the 13th. A hell of a drive back. 3700km in 4 day. Had to change a wheel bearing back home. And a mutch needed oil change. The T behaved all the way and back.

The sleeding part was awsome but the drive was also incredible. I saw a lot of feasant bur the I-94 in North Dakota, never saw them before. If the Border Agent would have alowed me in the country with the shotun I think I probably stopped... Slept over in Detroit Lake, Minessota, Billing Montana, and on the way back Miles City Mt and Detroit Lakes again. To get home, I did Thunder-Bay,On \ Joliette,Qc in the same day. 1000 miles in 17.5 hours. I was beaten, took a shower and went to bed. Did not feel like sleeping over and still have to drive again the next day. The second half of it I did not had great mileage, fuelwise.

·
Registered
304 Posts
My mom lives in Montana. Kalispell I guess i should have said something while you where there, huh? LOL I gave her my 2004 T as a retirement gift and now she's got an '08 Pro 4x

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Texas is a hell of a way from Montana, don't like sleeding? Retirement gift heh? Sent picture of Mom and truck... I want to go back next year, was awsome.

·
Registered
304 Posts
LOL. Not sure if her husband will like me sending a picture of her, but if I can find one of her truck, I'll upload it ;-)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts