Nissan Titan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today until October 20th, the contest will be open for submissions. You must post your pictures in this thread to enter. You may only post your own Titan. Previous winners may re-submit, however they cannot use the same pictures. Better yet, read the rules of the TOTM contest first.

From October 21st - October 31st a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the Octobers 2012 TOTM Winner!!!

The prize:

The October 2012 Truck of the Month Winner will be featured on the homepage during the month of November 2012

Let's see whatcha got - Better Yet - Anyone Got Any Spooky Pics Of Their Titan???

·
Registered
304 Posts
Just picked her up, so she's still lookin' stock, but I'm trying to get her modded as fast as possible.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I want in

Sent from Autoguide iPad app

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah it's a 40" and a 30". Thanks bud

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
aww Izzy. we need a brighter pic man! I want to truly appreciate that beast!

·
Registered
468 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Where do I go to actually vote on this. Been trying to navigate the site and coming up blank

·
Registered
8 Posts
aww Izzy. we need a brighter pic man! I want to truly appreciate that beast!
Sorry man it's the most recent pic I have. Lol thanks!

Are those metal works trac bars? They look so beefy! Nice lookin T.:thumbsup-big:
They're actually pro comp trac bars. I do like the metal works though! Thanks bud

·
Premium Member
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where do I go to actually vote on this. Been trying to navigate the site and coming up blank
Right now we are just accepting submissions, keep your eyes peeled on the 21st for the new thread which will contain the poll to cast your vote.

Transmitted From Mars By Way Of Galaxy S2 Epic 4G While Sleeping

·
Registered
17 Posts
Izzy, awesome looking T. One day I will have enough pop can to get to get all the mods I want. One day...

·
Registered
65 Posts
i'm in the middle of so much work on my T right now...lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.