Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered the bb tri flo exhaust today as well as a Throttle Body Spacer, and Silverstars. I already have a K&N Aircharger Intake. I will keep you posted on the results. Also deciding between 20" KMC Enduro2 Wheels and 20" Helo Maxx 6 Black Wheels. I will be ordering them soon also. Planning on going with 305/55R/20....or are those to big? I have the leveling kit but still not sure? Thanks for all the help and I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
870 Posts
JWe45BB said:
I ordered the bb tri flo exhaust today as well as a Throttle Body Spacer, and Silverstars. I already have a K&N Aircharger Intake. I will keep you posted on the results. Also deciding between 20" KMC Enduro2 Wheels and 20" Helo Maxx 6 Black Wheels. I will be ordering them soon also. Planning on going with 305/55R/20....or are those to big? I have the leveling kit but still not sure? Thanks for all the help and I'll keep you posted.
That tire size is only about a half inch bigger in diameter than the stock tire sizes. Diameter shouldn't be an issue for you. The width of the tire is only a little over an inch wider than the stock tires, so I bet if you go with the same backspacing as the stock wheels, you shouldn't have any issue at all. I would try to find someone running a size close to that and ask if they have any rubbing issues before you take my word for it though :lol:

·
Registered
791 Posts
JWe45BB said:
I am looking at running that exact size tire in a Nitto Terra Grappler and from my research they should fit nicely with a 5 inch backspace on the rim. I know Qwikwhip will be running this size real soon so you might PM him for thoughts.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Yup, as soon as I get my 4th wheel ([email protected]%$!%&^%) I will post pics and a review on how they fit. My wheels are 20x9 with a +12 offset and they should fit perfectly. I have the PRG 2" leveling kit also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts