Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, I want to say, I am stoked after installation of OE Fog light Kit from
CourtesyParts.com (Courtesy Nissan Of Texas). It was $166.25 for my kit (which can be ordered either with or without auto-headlamps depending on your application). After UPS delivery $178.72. :!:
Let me tell you, this was a snap. Installation took me about 35 minutes.
Included in the Kit:

Fog Lamp assemblies (2)
Turn signal switch w/fog light control
Grommet
5 mm hex nut

Tools required: Ratchet w/5mm hex socket
#2 Phillips screwdriver, Flat screwdriver
Clean Rag, masking tape, a lil' time/patience!

·
Registered
40 Posts
That sounds really easy! Got any pics? Do you happen to know if the fog light kit you installed would fit the 4x2 XE CC? I've heard that you have to have 4wd or the off-road package to get it work. Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Foglight kit

Here is the link to the Foglight installation. I don't see why it would not fit your truck. About the same mine only 4X4. Same front grill, same parts.
Good luck. They will take care of you. Remember to specify whether yours has auto-headlamps or not- only factor. :D :) :D

www.courtesynissan.com.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
AZRich said:
That sounds really easy! Got any pics? Do you happen to know if the fog light kit you installed would fit the 4x2 XE CC? I've heard that you have to have 4wd or the off-road package to get it work. Thanks for the info!
The xe 4x2 does not have the wiring for the fogs already inplace from the factory.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Foglights

Was told by Courtesy Nissan that it, in fact, does have the same harness that is not active but taped back as in the 4X4. Am I getting bogus info on this? I will call them promptly! :?

·
Registered
4,694 Posts

**** said:
Was told by Courtesy Nissan that it, in fact, does have the same harness that is not active but taped back as in the 4X4. Am I getting bogus info on this? I will call them promptly! :?
4x4 xe is prewired 4x2 xe is not :D

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

AZ Rich:

My bad. Thanks to KY Titan, I had some misinformation. I was under the pretense it would fit your truck. Please call Courtesy Nissan in Texas and see what you can do, if you can do, in the interim. Hopefully, this will work out for you. :) :eek: :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just ordered my Fog Lights!

Cool! Wife said I could get em so I ordered them today from Courtesy Nissan. Can't wait to get em!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Courtesy sounds like a first class business. However, I ordered my fog lamps from Mossy Performance. Hopefully I get the same kind of support from them as you did from Courtesy. I need my fog lamps shipped to Canada and had a couple companies tell me they won't ship out of the US. Very frustrating.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re:

I hear your pain......... :x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts