Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.courtesyparts.com/betasite/fog-lamp-kit-nissan-titan-without-auto-headlamps-p-228556.html?cPath=1244_5882_5884

I have a 2005 CC SE 4x2 w/o auto headlamps. why does it say it will not fit? I am prewired @ the cups...

"APPLICATION FOR TITANS WITHOUT AUTO-HEADLAMPS:
2004 Titan SE 4x2 (WILL NOT FIT 2005 TITAN SE 4x2)
2004 Titan XE & SE 4x4
2005 Titan XE & SE 4x4 without Off Road Package
2006 to 2007 Titan without auto-headlamps"

yup, I called them and they don't know.

anyone know of any steering column differences between an '04 and '05??

Thanks!

Rick

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
So order the one that says for the SE 4X4. They don't differ...makes no sense. I can't see the turn signal wiring being any different from 4X4 to 4X2. Maybe the truck doesn't have the needed wiring?...Did you look to see if the fog lamp connectors are taped up near the fog light housings? Otherwise, I don't see why they'd say it wouldn't fit. If the connectors are there, I'd buy the kit and try it myself.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am prewired... the connnectors are in place.thanks for the input. I was thinking of doing just that... buying them and giving it a try... they said they would take them back if for some reason they didn't work out.

Thanks, HVT.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Yeah it makes no sense at all that they'd fit the 4X4 and not the 4X2. I know there's a difference between my 04 and my 08....the stalk looks different. But between 04 and 05...they're the same..at least visually. Let us know how you make out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts