Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not to start a political war here. Just want to see everyones opinion. I know what the media is saying, but I want to hear opinions from the everyday, red blooded American. Personally, I'm voting for Bush. I am not anti democrat or anything, and everyone has a right to their opinion. I'm just a curious idiot I guess. :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
I am at a loss! I have no use for either candidate. What am I supposed to do!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
LOL . I know what to do Run for president Bill.
BILL FOR PRESIDENT
VOTE FOR BILL
BILL WILL GET YOU A FREE TITAN FOR YOUR VOTE
lol
M4ck

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
My foreign policy would be a whole lot different then any I have ever seen! I would take care of our own, and let everyone take care of their own! Keep our nose out of others business where we aren't wanted anyway = No deficit, the US taxpayers would actually get services for their money! Rather then having military stationed all over the world, use those same forces stationed strategically across our perimeter, with an emphasis on mobility should they need to be moved elsewhere. The more I think about it, the more I think your right, hmmmmmm President Bill!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
BiXLL said:
My foreign policy would be a whole lot different then any I have ever seen! I would take care of our own, and let everyone take care of their own! Keep our nose out of others business where we aren't wanted anyway = No deficit, the US taxpayers would actually get services for their money! Rather then having military stationed all over the world, use those same forces stationed strategically across our perimeter, with an emphasis on mobility should they need to be moved elsewhere. The more I think about it, the more I think your right, hmmmmmm President Bill!
Hmm President Bill didn't we have one of them. hah Do you like your cigars dipped Bill.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
I "LOVE" having my cigar dipped!

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
BiXLL said:
I "LOVE" having my cigar dipped!
Oh, that's it, I'm going to suspend your moderators priveledges... :D

m4ck, show him the door because I just had a flashback of what "Monique" looks like... :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BiXLL said:
I am at a loss! I have no use for either candidate. What am I supposed to do!
Pretty much feel the same way as you do. My only thing making me lean towards Bush is that I still have ALOT of friends still serving. I know what its like to serve under a democrat, and I really don't think its what we need with a war going on. On the other hand, you'd land my vote as well Bill :D

G

·
0 Posts
Bush all the way. There are issues with both but when has there not been? Ultimately I feel that bush isn't afraid to back up his word.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Slurppie said:
Bush all the way. There are issues with both but when has there not been? Ultimately I feel that bush isn't afraid to back up his word.
I feel the same. Bush tells you where he stands and what he's going to do and then does it. No excuses!!!!

I think Kerry tells you what you want to hear to get you to shut up. I'm not impressed.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I share the same opinions as k9mrussell and Slurppie. Just to add to it, I sleep alot better knowing I have a President that defends this country with swift and decisive action against our enemies when we are attacked. I dont agree with everything President Bush has done (immigration policy,high government spending) but all in all I feel he is making this country a safer place to live. And I share BiXLL's opinion about pulling troops from bases around the world, starting with France and Germany. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am voting for Bush, and I strongly believe in taking care of our own firts, and the rest second. Pull back all the troops and have them station near our borders. Also, extend the same courtesies that other countries extend to us, if we can't buy land in your country, then you can by land here, so on and so on. Well, I don't want to ramble on so I will leave it at that.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jyruiz said:
I am voting for Bush, and I strongly believe in taking care of our own firts, and the rest second. Pull back all the troops and have them station near our borders. Also, extend the same courtesies that other countries extend to us, if we can't buy land in your country, then you can by land here, so on and so on. Well, I don't want to ramble on so I will leave it at that.
Right on the money bro. A big AMEN to that.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Ummmmmmmmmmmm, please tell me that my husband did not just ask Bill this 8O 8O 8O

Hmm President Bill didn't we have one of them. hah Do you like your cigars dipped Bill?
YOU ARE SO GROSS!! Ewwwwww, Ewwwwww & Ewwwwww!! If I didn't love you I would change my username.

HOWEVER, I will vote for Bill if it means I can have my own Titan!! Hahahaha :lol: I'd like a RED one with all the bells and whistles, please. You got my vote!! But don't come near me with a cigar please. YUCK!!

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
M4ck is on a leash! He will be deleting all his posts as soon as he writes them!

Is just a little "guy humor" MrsM4ck!

·
Registered
870 Posts
I gotta go with Bush.

I saw a bumper sticker today...

"Kerry and Edwards"
with this much crap you need 2 johns.

HA...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts