Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope at least. They said come on in. Hope they can do it in a couple hours. I don't want to leave the truck.
Did any of you have to leave yours for brakes or do they get it done and let you go.
M4ck

·
Registered
17 Posts
I left mine a the dealer and had no problems whatsoever. I really like the service department at the dealer that I go to in Cincinnati, OH.

Falhaber Nissan :!:

·
Registered
185 Posts
left my truck over night but they were done in A couple of hours. Have had no problem what so ever with the brakes so far.
Smooth sailing.Good Luck...

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well after sitting here for a bit I decided I was too tired to go. I will go tomorrow morning after I get off work. That way even if I do have to wait a while it wont be soo bad.
M4ck

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Just got back from the dealer myself. But different problem. MY KC second door driver side latch wouldn't pop out anymore. So I couldn't get the rear door to open. The spring separated I guess.

Best thing about it....my sales man was there and he fuled it up and detailed it while I was there. Can't complain about that.

Also seen my drooooling over a smoke, LE, 4X4, CC, decked out to to gills and tried to sell it to me. If it weren't for the negative equity in my truck (only had a month), he had me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I took mine in for the brake work at 7:30 and left it and they had it done before lunch. No problems at all.
Waldo

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
m4ck said:
I hope at least. They said come on in. Hope they can do it in a couple hours. I don't want to leave the truck.
Did any of you have to leave yours for brakes or do they get it done and let you go.
M4ck
I just had the brale TSB done Monday 2/14. They told me it would take 1 hour and 45 minutes. So I stayed and waited from them to get done. It ended up only takeing 1 hour and 20 minutes.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
2 hrs......New rotors, pads, 4WD xfer switch, pwr window switch ***, and oil change! Couldn't believe how much they did in so little time.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Had mine done this morning.Arrived at the dealer by 7:30.On the rack by 8:30.Brakes done and started to replace the EVAP......thing that causes the engine knock noise but service manager realized they were out of parts for this TSB.Gone by 11:30. 5600 mi. :(

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I am still waiting I dropped it off after work at 11:30 its now 4pm I called them they said probably be done about 5pm. Hmm I just dont think I got the same kinda quality service you guys seem to get. It was crazy I was showing my dad the Titans and other vehicles when he came to pick me up. We were on the lot for over 1 hour. In that time not one single person came out to see if we were interested in anything or even say hello.
couldnt believe it and my dad is in the market for a new vehicle and would love a truck.
crazy how some places operate.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well got back to the dealer at 5pm looked like they had just rolled it out and cleaned it. They did a pretty good job detailing it so I wont complain about the extra couple hours it took. Glad my dad wound up picking me up and letting me bum around with him. Woulda sucked sitting there from 11:30 to 5pm. Well I work 3rd shift so time for some shut eye.
Gnight folks
M4ck

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
m4ck said:
Well got back to the dealer at 5pm looked like they had just rolled it out and cleaned it. They did a pretty good job detailing it so I wont complain about the extra couple hours it took. Glad my dad wound up picking me up and letting me bum around with him. Woulda sucked sitting there from 11:30 to 5pm. Well I work 3rd shift so time for some shut eye.
Gnight folks
M4ck
So, did ya smoke the tires for your dad, or we're you worried about gettin a spankin.... :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol I been trying to talk him into taking his beemer to the track and race me.
M4ck

1 - 13 of 13 Posts