Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to get some new rims. Not sure what size to go with but I have an 05 smole crew cab. I like black or grey. Please your input would be great. Not a 4x4 either so not really looking to lift it at all. Thanks

·
Registered
746 Posts
Check out rims made by "BOSS". I like their style of rims. I too am in the market, but I am looking for white rims. lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Im assuming for the truck in your avatar?

XD Spy's, Eagle Alloy 197's, straight black or black and chrome. XD 795 hoss come in black or black and chrome. Moto Metal 951 if you want to go with a popular wheel that a lot of people have... there's tons of choices out there. Are you planning on running a more aggressive tire like a mud terrain or just an all terrain? Just naming a few off... let me know the kind of look your going for and i can try and help ya

·
Registered
115 Posts
I like everything, but are you looking for big and shiny, or something more modest?

·
Registered
153 Posts
you can go to discount tire's website and get an idea of what a lot of styles will look like on your truck. but there's tons of good stuff out there. I would even say look into getting a set of the 6 spokes from an 08 and powder coat them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts