Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I use to have the K-Cover on my 04 Titan as pictured below. Loved that cover as I could flip it both ways to access, and when I needed the bed, I just moved it all up to the cab. Never really had a need to completely remove it, but if I did, it was just two bolts and it came off. They have perfected it more now. It also allows you to keep your rails the same way, and you can keep the bed extender as well as I was wanting to purchase one of these.

I was thinking of getting the BakFlip G2, but after seeing many issues with them from seals, to rivets coming apart, I think the K-Cover is better made for durability. The BFG2 is a nice cover that gets out of your way almost completely, but it isn't that big of a deal for me to just undo two bolts.

What are your opinions on this? Also any places that have the best price for the K-Cover/Advanced X5 Supra Cover? Also the Fold-a-Cover is in the running right now as being better made than the Advanced. I like the idea of both sides being able to open so I can have a box in the front with my straps, etc.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I have the same cover -- Advance Cover -- on my truck, and I really like it. I like that it sets on the rails, so when you open it, water doesn't come into the bed as it would with a flush or roll up cover; and that you can open one or two sections for something tall, and not have to remove it, as you would a one piece cover. And I liked the price. I haven't seen a newer version on a Titan but I have on a GMC -- it appears the same except the rubber covers for the locks were larger. Service is good, too -- one key wore out -- Advance sent me two new locks and keys free.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts