Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a lot of you know, I have been working hard at bringing a new sponsor on to the forum. He has asked me to find out what type of items the membership would want, so far as group buys, and specials. Please give me some ideas as to what you would be interested in, as he plans on offering group buys regularly.

I am thinking for the first one, to have it for the Volant CAI. It is an awesome mod for our trucks, and he mentioned that even if we don't produce good numbers, he will sell them at $250.00 shipped. If we would produce good numbers for the buy he will do even better on the price! I don't know about you guys, but even the $250.00 shipped is a better price then I have seen ANYWHERE.

Give me your thoughts, I am supposed to get back to him on Monday with what I have found out.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
They were putting together a Volant group buy over at TT but I do not know what happened with it. I know a lot of TT guys got in on the Carbotech brake pad group buy. I guess I'll just let you know the things on my planned mods list:
AEM Brute Force intake (they show +18hp on their dyno)
Wheel-to-wheel nerf bars (king cab)
Neoprene seat covers (front capt chairs)

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
AZRich said:
i vote for the bed extender and tonneau covers
I'd have to get in on that one, or at least either/or. Most definitely!!

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
Tonneau covers
Fender Flares
Grills
No 1 on my list......VOLANT CAI
W2W Nerf bars

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Keep in mind, this is an aftermarket vender, he is not going to have the bed extender.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Billet grill set, depending on brand.
Fold-a-Cover bed lid.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
leveling kit
6-8" lift
step bars
in channel vent visors
airaid throttle body spacer :wink:

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RockyMtnTitan said:
Billet grill set, depending on brand.
Fold-a-Cover bed lid.
A grill is going to be offerd, just not on the first buy. He is having APS send him a grill for his quality inspection. (the one I put on) If it is as good as advertised, it will be the absolute best buy on the market! He currently carries Carriage Works that he will do the buy on if the APS is not of expected quality, but the price will be nowhere near what the APS would be.

·
Registered
253 Posts
My vote is also the leveling kit.

Also Flowmaster Cat-Back Exhaust System.

·
Banned
3,679 Posts
volant cai and stillen supercharger lol 8O

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I saw the leveling kit at prerunners.com for $199. I thought that was a good price. If he could do better, I'm in for a leveling kit.

·
Registered
175 Posts
MrSiLeNT said:
My vote is also the leveling kit.

Also Flowmaster Cat-Back Exhaust System.
I second this.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts