Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see if anyone has experience with ordering tires from these two places?

tirecrawler.com

or

tiresdirect.net

Secondly im ordering toyo open country a/t tires. Does anyone know if discount will order these tires in, and match the price?

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
The Discount Tire on Yosemite/Lincoln said they would order Toyo if you really wanted them. But you have to really want them. As in there wouldn't be any discount.

Performance Wheel and Tire on Santa Fe is a Toyo dealer. Supposedly the largest in Colorado. I bought a set of Open Country LT tires from them. Be sure you go when it isn't busy (2.5 hours waiting for tires to be mounted and balanced sucked).

One advantage of going with a local dealer is that you can get the local dealer's replacement tire warranty and they are more likely to honor it when you can walk in and talk to them.. Otherwise I've bought from 1010tires.com with good luck. It was the only place on-line that had the tires I wanted. Shipping was pretty quick. Out of Montana as I recall.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The thing I liked about those two online places, is I could get those open country a/t to the door for pretty cheap. Even though I do quite a bit off road I dont really risk puncturing a tire or something like that when I do it.

So I could just pay a tire shop to mount and balance them.

My Second option would be doing nitto terras but im a little concerned about quality.

Or just paying for the duratracs, but im being a little more froogle this time around cause I have other stuff I want to buy.

my cooper stt were 1300,,, but I cant complain im setting at 57k on them with a ton of offroading and highway miles.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts