Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered new 20" chrome wheels and Bushwacker fender flares. $1031.
20x9 "0" offset. Ultra goliaths. The flares are the pocket flare type $378. Found a shop to paint them for 150 bucks. I'll post pics when complete. Still deciding on tires, probably 35-12.50x20. Here is what it should look like in WHITE. Scroll down to the pocket flares in the link below.

http://www.bushwacker.com/fender.asp?dhtmlgoodies_TruckSUV=1&dhtmlgoodies_model=112&search=Search#

Also ordered the Airaid intake and TB spacer. :thumbsup-big:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok everything is in, Wheels, Pocket fender flares, airaid intake and spacer. Installed the latter 2 today. Now engine lite is on. WTF???. Tomorrow get my Nitto terra grappler M/Ts in 35-12.50-20. Hope they fit and NO RUBBING! Will post pics.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh ya got the new TPMS 33.00 each, link above.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got the Nitto Terra Grappler M/Ts 35-12.50x20 361.00 each, Installed intake and TB spacer.
No rubbing on tires. No loud tire noise. Got the TPMS calibrated. Waiting on the BW pocket flares to be painted.

·
Registered
116 Posts
yeah where are the pictures??!! cant wait to see them . i was actually thinking about buying the goliath wheels. post some pictures even without the flares!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is a pic after just getting tires/wheels installed (left), and one of the original (right) moto metal 18x9 rims and tires.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts