Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am trying to figure out what led you all to this site. Did you come from another forum that someone posted a link to us on or did you search and find us here. Just let me know how you found this site and what made you decide to join.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
Personally I have this sick fantasy of greasing the bottom of Bixll's cane.... :lol:

Seriously though I wanted to be part of a site that is helpful and a enjoyable place to come to, and I think this site is just that...

·
Registered
36 Posts
I believe this site was referenced in a post I saw on TitanTalk. After taking a look at Club Titan and the cool layout, I knew I had to sign up. I have enjoyed being ever since.
John

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Followed a link from M4ck on hardforums.com about his dual exhaust and then signed up. Found this place first and like th atmosphere.

·
Registered
320 Posts
gotta hand it Bixll. Seen him over at TT and he said in a thread to take a look at clubtitan.org. Came over and seemed like a great place.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Found this site using Google search and TT posts. Like the look and people here (not a lot a bashing) and decided to join.

·
Registered
218 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
firecracker said:
Like the look and people here (not a lot a bashing) and decided to join.
I also like the fact that people here are not bashing other trucks. To me, it's not about what other people have. It's about what we have and that is a Titan!!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Personally I have this sick fantasy of greasing the bottom of Bixll's cane....
JT!!!!! I just saw that post, you sick puppy you! Fantasize all you want, you aint greasen nothin of mine! 8O

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Oh yea, I don't remember how I found this place! Dang, old age showing again! :?

·
Registered
255 Posts
100% due to Jettech letting me know about it. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts