Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got my 2011 titan the other day with the sunroof. very cool!!! they moved the rear window up/down switch to the overhead console with the sunroof controls and, in my opinion, installed the switch upside down. i want to remove the console and flip the switch over.

opening up the sunglass compartment, i see two screws that hold it to the roof. i removed them but the console was still attached to the roof. anyone know what is holding it up and how to get it off?

thanks for any input in advance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks very much. it was just as you said. a fair amount of pressure and it came off.

the problem is the switch is designed only to fit in that one direction. i think the switch is intuitively backwards and i can't flip it over without actually cutting one of the plastic clips that holds it in. i could do it but its not even a week old yet. yes, i 'm chicken.

thanks for the swift replies.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i put a couple pics in this post to show what the issue is. the pic is NOT the actual switch that is in the truck but the style is the same.

i think the pics explain it much better than i ever could. i'm just being a chicken to cut a couple pieces of plastic in my truck but its not even a week old yet. by the time i'm ready to cut the clips, i'll be used to how the switch works.

hope this helps explain.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts