Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There's a TSB for the 2020 - 2021 Nissan Titans Transmission> NTB 21028 and it’s a TCM flash/update that’s supposed to fix all kinds of issues like the throttle hesitation, jerky ness between gears 1-3 and the harsh downshift from 2nd to first.

Just an FYI. My nieces dealership never told here about it but some other friends told her. They updated it when she asked.

I don't feel you should need to ask. Dealerships Service Depts. get emails and updates every day.

·
Registered
3 Posts
There's a TSB for the 202 - 2021 Nissan Titans Transmission> NTB 21028 and it’s a TCM flash/update that’s supposed to fix all kinds of issues like the throttle hesitation, jerky ness between gears 1-3 and the harsh downshift from 2nd to first.

Just an FYI. My nieces dealership never told here about it but some other friends told her. They updated it when she asked.

I don't feel you should need to ask. Dealerships Service Depts. get emails and updates every day.
Have you confirmed it is for the '21?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't confirm nothing more than what my niece has told me. She complained about her truck RPM's revving and they reset the computer but she said the Tech said there was a TSB so they reset it for her. I know from other owners it is for the 2020 but the trucks have the same transmission.
I'd suggest you call your dealer and ask them to verify NTB 21028 for your year model.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I can't confirm nothing more than what my niece has told me. She complained about her truck RPM's revving and they reset the computer but she said the Tech said there was a TSB so they reset it for her. I know from other owners it is for the 2020 but the trucks have the same transmission.
I'd suggest you call your dealer and ask them to verify NTB 21028 for your year model.
Yes aware of the TSB for the '20 but have not had anything show up for the '21.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IDK. Like I said I'm going by what my niece told me. I wasn't there.
The tech drove it and said it was revving up like she said and maybe het reset it to satisfy her. IDK
All I can tell you is to call your Service Advisor and ask.
I just posted that to help others out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
IDK. Like I said I'm going by what my niece told me. I wasn't there.
The tech drove it and said it was revving up like she said and maybe het reset it to satisfy her. IDK
All I can tell you is to call your Service Advisor and ask.
I just posted that to help others out.
I have already been in communication with the service dept. Just curious if the TSB noted '21.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts