Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has PRG closed its doors? Sent an e-mail and got no response after waiting a few days. Resent the same mail 10 days ago and have yet to receive a response. Gave up on the e-mails and called them 4 times since Monday without anyone answering the phone. It clicks like someone picks up, then nothing for a few seconds, then disconnects and goes to the recording "if you'd like to make a call please hang up and dial again". Has anybody reached PRG recently?

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Greg of PRG has been active on his Face Book page throughout the previous weeks, and I know someone who spoke with him within the past week or two. I seriously doubt he is not in business. He recently moved into a better facility.

What has been a major issue with him, has been the health of his new born son. He has posted about the immense amount of time spent with Doctors and the Hospital, and was hoping for his son to come home soon. Since it is a 2 or 3 person operation, it is likely just a communication problem, or possibly phone service (?). Getting through to Greg has always been the one weak spot; but when you do, he is the absolute best in taking care of you!

So, do not worry, it will work out. But really, he has had to be out quite a bit due to his son's health. He and his wife are good honest people, and will take care of you.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks TB. Sorry to hear about his son, and if that's why he's been hard to reach he has his priorities straight. My Titan's needs can certainly wait!

·
Registered
423 Posts
I got an email response from him last week or so. So I would assume their doors are still open.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
As TitanBlue said he has had alot of health issues with his son. He hasnt been able to spend as much time in the shop as he would like but family comes first. Please be patient with him.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Just got through talking him over his Midtravel kit tuesday. All's good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts