Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know many of you guys advised against buying the pacesetters for various reasons, but i went ahead and did it anyway. They were so cheap that if even if i dont like them, i wont feel like ive wasted much money. Von and other Titan owners and myself installed them yesterday. Fitment was ok. Driver side went on pretty easy, but the passenger side took a while. Since then, ive put on about 100 miles. The 3" collector was supposed to rob my torque but so far the low end still feels great. I even had the cutouts open today and i still did a huge smokey burnout from a dig without brakestanding atall. The top end is awesome now and i can feel power gains throughout all RPM's. I'll have to wait and see how they hold up to have a report about their quality. Thanks again to all that helped with the install.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh also heres a video of the first start up running open headers.

·
Registered
675 Posts
glad you are happy with them and I will be interested in how they hold up. have you checked you AFR

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
glad you are happy with them and I will be interested in how they hold up. have you checked you AFR
No i havent checked em yet.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Glad you like them. Are you going to get UpRev?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glad you like them. Are you going to get UpRev?
I dont think so. The only other mods i might add are the TruTrac, TransGo shift kit, and maybe the ram air mod.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Sounds good man. Truetrac and the shift kit will work wonders with your Titan, as it did for mine. After a while you may forget the shift kit is there until you get on it. lol

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they look and sound great .how good are ur 60rolls ? should run goood ?
I can feel a power increase in all rpm ranges, but especially in mid and top end. 60-100 feels alot faster. I think they sound awesome too lol. Heres another vid.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Sounds good man. It does wake up the Titan, now get some cams... LOL

·
Registered
98 Posts
Cbagpipes. Or anyone else who has installed the pacestters.

Do you have pictures of the collector mated to a custom bpipe.

I want to know how the pacesetter collectors exit as in if they are at an angle and use factory style bpipes or aftermarket that bend upwards towards collector?

Or did pacesetter run the primary tubes long enough downward to where the collector exits straight outward running level with the transmission?

Basically did you need mandrel bent bpipes
To fit or do the pacesetter just require straight tubing.

Lastly any and all pictures of pacesetter install from driver and passenger side under the truck.

Thanks.

I'm working on a custom header project and need this info.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts