Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to reach RobKar, I understand he has IPDM relays that he can supply us with, I have tried to go thought the links provided but I allways get logged out of the forum and cannot log back into it unless I go back to home page.

I found RobKar on ClubArmada through a general discussion. I have a 2006 QX56, That has some early symptoms of IPDM failure, hard to start sometimes, just cranks stop it for 3 sec remove key put back in and she turns on within a snap, I also get once in a while howering RPM, especially when cold start driving slow and all of a sudden engine starts jerking (like fuel starvation)once warmed up all symptoms gone.

Can you please contact me as I would like to buy a relay from you! I tried private message but you are blocked out.

Thank you in advance

George

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
In the short term, switch your Foglight Relay for the ECU Relay to see if the problem goes away, or is something else. if you haven't already, have an AutoZone or somebody, do a load test on your battery. If it is am OEM, it is at end of life. Low Voltage may cause a Relay to not latch, thus no starting ability.

Maybe RobKar is on vacation or something. He has helped many with selling the relays. Logout problems, are something else.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Titan, the battery is good and new, the truck still runs I dont want to mess with electrical unless required to do so, the truck still runs it's intermittent, just want to get a spare

1 - 3 of 3 Posts