Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i did a solid axle conversion so i have alot of brand new parts sitting around, the truck only has about 800 miles on it and i have the whole front end and the rear dana 44 axle with 3.36 ratio and electric locker from big tow package.all the rancho coilover and shocks all skid plates ,front brakes ect ect.also 5 rims and tires i think 7 spoke and bfg tires,,make me an offer thanks pete

Attachments

·
Registered
343 Posts
What happen to the truck? Why part it out?

Gregg

·
Registered
411 Posts
Yep - rearend is what I'm after (for the e-locker). I'd be selling off my rearend (also with a 3.36 gear) after that.

Like the Slurp-master inquired - price?

Might be interested in two if the wheels if you are selling them off separately.

·
Registered
791 Posts
How much for the E-Locker? Can it be installed in the standard rear?

·
Registered
1 Posts
How much form the front shock assembly ?
I need both.
I mean the shocks together with the springs, bearings, etc.
This is a 4x4, correct ?

Thanks !

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
OK, I'm clueless. What is a a solid axle and what benefit are you gaining by changing out this much equipment?

Make me smart.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
You have an idependent front end suspension he took that off and put a solid axle on the front like the one in the rear. this will give him better traction offroading than the independent one will there are more benefites but not sure of them all.

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
TENTITAN said:
You have an idependent front end suspension he took that off and put a solid axle on the front like the one in the rear. this will give him better traction offroading than the independent one will there are more benefites but not sure of them all.
Ah. Heavy duty offroading.

·
SHIFT_commited-mentally
2,310 Posts
I am considering doing this mod . Which axle did you go with for the front and are you going to be documenting this conversion ? I have been looking at the front end to see what all is going to be changed/modified .
I'm waiting for my warranty to expire first though so it will be next spring when I do it .
Thanx

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Don't know if you guys noticed but this thread is almost two years old. You may not get a response.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
LDOTITAN said:
OK, I'm clueless. What is a a solid axle and what benefit are you gaining by changing out this much equipment?

Make me smart.
"Make me smart!" LOL!!!!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
For some reason I hate it when members dig up old threads. But I really hate when someone does something that is absolutlely BAD AZZ and never gives a follow up post to let us know how it went.

·
Shift_Pee Wee
1,782 Posts
Bodean said:
For some reason I hate it when members dig up old threads. But I really hate when someone does something that is absolutlely BAD AZZ and never gives a follow up post to let us know how it went.
Agreed.

I think i've only seen one SAS Titan...ever.

Maybe this was it. I remember it being silver.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts