Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
I like it. not sure i'd drop $600 on it, but it is definitely nice. It has me thinking.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Looks like the pieces on the sides of the bed will get in the way of the cleats on the utilitrac. Otherwise, it seems ok. I'm a cheapo Tuff Tonno guy myself...lol. I can't see spending that kind of green on a cover.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
i hear ya hudson....i bought mine use from craigslist for $150. otherwise, i'd still be open back there. lol.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Haven't heard any reviews on that one, but would be interested in purchasing one too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Peragon covers

Dont do it, besides the fact you cannot use the utilitracks anymore (they must be removed) the cover does not fit. I have a 2010 Titan and it is 1/8" short. After emailing the company for help because they pride themselves on service, the rep told me it should fit and if not I should drill new holes in their brackets in order to make it fit. This is after getting a run-around for a couple of weeks with the same person. Service is bad, they will talk to you-or at you describing how you made errors, but the problem is never fixed. and the product was not made to fit my Titan.

:feuerkopf2-big:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dont do it, besides the fact you cannot use the utilitracks anymore (they must be removed) the cover does not fit. I have a 2010 Titan and it is 1/8" short. After emailing the company for help because they pride themselves on service, the rep told me it should fit and if not I should drill new holes in their brackets in order to make it fit. This is after getting a run-around for a couple of weeks with the same person. Service is bad, they will talk to you-or at you describing how you made errors, but the problem is never fixed. and the product was not made to fit my Titan.

:feuerkopf2-big:
I have to update this post, I was negative on Peragon for their service and support when my cover would not fit on my titan. I received a phone call this morning frm the President of Peragon Heath Copp. Heath not only fixed my concerns but also told me they are making a set of rails now which will work with the Titan Utilitrack system. I will be receiving the new rails when they are availabe and will keep you updated as to how they work. As far as service goes I think I was just working with a subpar rep before. I am now pro Peragon, and ultimately the cover looks awesome on a Titan.:feuerkopf2-big:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts