Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered my pro comp 6in,35x12.50x17,17x8 diamond backs,volant intake box, and gibson side single. I cant even sit still let alone wait till sat 5th for install. Thanks for all the great info clubtitan. Ill post pics when finished.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
wow thats a heck of an upgrade list 8O , hope you saved enough $$$$ to fill the tank at least once to drive it :lol:
cant wait to see the pics

G

·
bellpac said:
Just ordered my pro comp 6in,35x12.50x17,17x8 diamond backs,volant intake box, and gibson side single. I cant even sit still let alone wait till sat 5th for install. Thanks for all the great info clubtitan. Ill post pics when finished.
I need a job where you and barker work!!!!!

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
bellpac said:
TEASER!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm happy, you have to wait 'til the 5th, 'cuz I have to wait til next YEAR!! :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
I've got the Volant and Gibson exhaust. You'll love them!

On your wheel choice, how much heavier over stock do you figure those wheels will be?

Mike

·
Banned
1,478 Posts
You're antsy!?

You think you're anxious! Try being me with my truck on order and it is still some weeks off in the future.

Talk about being ANTSY!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts